[FishSyrup] hentai katsuragi (Senran Kagura) 1.02 [FishSyrup] hentai katsuragi (Senran Kagura) 1.02

this....isn't even a game

Coob Dools Coob Dools

This looks promising, however, since there is no CPU it's two player, so there's no point in playing this game when you are lonely and nobody's around to play with you. And I guess you can add some music to make the game feel...lively a bit?

B on Fire B on Fire

why is this, in the games section?? it's just

Pain That Binds Us Pain That Binds Us

it's just a game filled that just shows pictures of our superhero and him becoming weaker. then it turns out he was actually mourning or the death of his....wife/girlfriend? this is confusing.

other than that it's a complete shitfest. i struggled through the first part as the enemies keep on swarming me and holding me in place. and after i break myself free i get caught again. can't believe the other parts are way easier. the game isn't really fun as it takes it away from you when you progress.

but hey, at least the sprite work's good i guess.

Songbird Symphony Songbird Symphony

this looks super promising! the sprite work is outstanding!

Running VoltGun Running VoltGun

This looks amazing!! It has most of the elements from Sonic and Mega Man combined into one hell of a game which is awesome. Even if you didn't have that much time to make it better and you feel ill, this is still a great creation from you!

Powerbot Powerbot

This game is actually pretty fun and challenging, as you have to watch the power source and charge it up with your own health while avoiding enemies. My high score is 122 kills.

aQuadiun responds:

Hi SonoftheSun, I'm glad that you enjoyed it :D

Pinstripe: Chapter 1 Pinstripe: Chapter 1

This looks amazing!! Although I never got far, this looks super promising. I like the art style, the interesting story, and how it tries to be kid-friendly...and creepy at the same time. 4/5 stars.

DATABITS(DEMO) DATABITS(DEMO)

This looks promising, especially the character swap during any movement, no matter where you are. It makes more of a challenge than Super Meat Boy, as you have to change your character to bypass certain obstacles that require you to have that certain character or you die.

Jelly World Adventure Jelly World Adventure

This game is way, and I mean WAY too cheap. No invincibility frames are active after getting hit, cheap enemy placements and whatsoever. Stock music is used, and there's no fun in the game. You cling to the ladders when you touch them even when you aren't even trying, the hit detection is really poor and the game is just straight forward and collecting keys. Even then it's not easy to get them. Also, the bugs, I'm not even gonna elaborate on them.

1.5/5 stars.