Chaos Emerald DX ep.1 Chaos Emerald DX ep.1

The animation looks spot on, but the dialogue isn't all that great, with many spelling/grammar errors here and there. It bugs me. Other than that, great animation dude, even though it was made back in 2013!!

S.M.O.L. S.M.O.L.

I was expecting for more content than just a few "minigames" (and by minigames I mean the attacks from the illuminati boss, they remind me of minigames), but hey, it's still fun. I like how the colors remind me of a Game Boy game.

BoMToons responds:

Glad you liked!

We Are Number One but Its an 8-Bit Cover We Are Number One but Its an 8-Bit Cover

would've been better if the vocals were 8 bit too, but other than that. it's cool!

-Lightspeed- -Lightspeed-

At 0:40 - 1:46, you kinda used the same beat over and over, which kinda bugs me. Another than that, it sounds amazing dude!

Steven Universe - The Second Gem War Steven Universe - The Second Gem War

Even though I don't see any Garnet references anywhere in this (at least in my eyes). It looks pretty good. The only problems I see is that the mouth is a tad bit low (even when Steven is looking upwards).

ZeTrystan responds:

Faaaar in the back, those are her gems. And yup, I can see what you mean about the mouth.